............ and see where my thoughts take me….inspired by It's a Beautiful Life May 25 posting....
- I never thought…I’d take a liking to yogurt again. I had many years ago taken a liking to it that lasted about three weeks then it passed. So now I am liking it again. I am especially fond of blueberry. Maybe I watched too many Activia commercials. Hm, maybe advertising does work.
- I don’t really enjoy…. Below zero temperatures in May, or June, or even July and August come to think of it!
- I like to eat…potato chips…okay, I know I shouldn’t…eat too many! I do like to eat other things but that was just the first thing that came to mind.
- I cannot…..agree with the statement…that “one size fits all”. One size might fit some, or one size might fit most, but one size definitely does not fit all.
- I have…..really taking a liking to the color green. I look out my window and see the green leaves on the trees, the green grass on the ground, and the color green is all around…and I just love it!
- I do not like…the new smaller lids on water bottles. They remind me of child proof lids, you know the kind to keep small hands out. Well, some small hands need to get in.
- I’m going to…do some weeding….or some transplanting.
- A book I’m enjoying these days…..is “Carrots love tomatoes” by Louise Riotte. Of course I’m in gardening mode and don’t really have much time to read these days.
- Some advice I’m going to take is…..I am agreeing with Brenda….I need to get the book out of my head. I also like the video clip by John Cleese (May31 posting on It's a Beautiful life). Will make use of the sub conscious factor.
- I haven’t figured out how…or what to write for this one, other than I don’t know how to twitter either, but it hasn’t made it to the top of the list.
I hope my links work, otherwise I should have put that for number 10.!!