Tuesday, March 31, 2009

When Skies are Blue...

This was about a week ago........

I looked outside my window at the beautiful day. The sky was blue. There was not a cloud to be seen.
I decided to check the forcast online. For my area things looked pretty good but for an area about 50 km away there was a "winter storm warning". Hm. We called a friend who lived in that area. There too the sky was blue with not a cloud in sight.
Later that day I checked the forcast again. Now too for my area there was a "winter storm warning". I looked outside the window. Still the sky was blue all around.
How could there be a "storm warning"? I pondered. Hard to believe a storm was coming when the day had been nice and the sky was still blue.
But sure enough by morning things were looking pretty white!

I thought back to about a year ago. The skies looked pretty blue in the "economic world". Jobs were still plenty. Business seemed to be humming. I wondered, did anyone see "a storm warning"?
By early Fall things were different. We all saw it, or felt it.

I checked out this blog..... http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/
For a different perspective on what is happening in our world today check out his Mar 7, 2009 post.
You may also want to check out todays post (We are not without hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you comment here.....